Cooking Cocaine With Baking Soda. Free Chinese Cooking Recipes. Healthy Cooking Blog
Cooking Cocaine With Baking Soda
- Sodium bicarbonate used in cooking, for cleaning, or in toothpaste
- bicarbonate of soda: a white soluble compound (NaHCO3) used in effervescent drinks and in baking powders and as an antacid
- Sodium bicarbonate or sodium hydrogen carbonate is the chemical compound with the formula NaHCO3. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slightly salty, alkaline taste resembling that of washing soda (sodium carbonate).
- Chemically called sodium bicarbonate. It is white powder used to raise the total alkalinity of pool or spa water without having much affect on pH.
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- An addictive drug derived from coca or prepared synthetically, used as an illegal stimulant and sometimes medicinally as a local anesthetic
- a narcotic (alkaloid) extracted from coca leaves; used as a surface anesthetic or taken for pleasure; can become powerfully addictive
- Cocaine (benzoylmethylecgonine) is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant.Aggrawal, Anil. Narcotic Drugs. National Book Trust, India (1995), p. 52-3. ISBN 978-81-237-1383-0.
- This page provides supplementary chemical data on Cocaine.
Cocaine kills about 10,000 people in the U.S. each year.
1. After first using cocaine
, someone might feel so good they would be at a 9.
2. But as the cocaine
wears off, the user becomes depressed and sad enough to be down to a 3.
3. The brain wants to feel good again. The brain wants to use cocaine again. But this time it doesn’t feel as great and only goes to a 7.
4. The cocaine wears off--the user feels even more tired and depressed than before and goes down to a 2.
5. The brain wants more so it can feel good again. "Use more," and "more" says the brain but the feeling isn't so great and only rates a 5.
6. The drug wears off and now
the user is really sad and doesn't care about anything. The user is now
down to 1.
I was driving and saw this, someone spray painted the word "cocaine" on an old farm building. Hahah
Oh and look you can see my texas tags on the window!
Related topics: large cooking grate justin wilson cajun cooking cooking class vacation recipes for cooking pasta lavender extract for cooking jeu de cooking academy egg cooking ring replacement cooking grates cooking silverside cooking roast beef dinner