Measurement In Cookin
g - Italian Cookin
g Course Sydney.
Measurement In Cooking
- The size, length, or amount of something, as established by measuring
- A unit or system of measuring
- (measure) determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- The action of measuring something
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate"
- (measure) any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
So there's a gap in between the top felt and
one side of the bottom felt. It looks like the bottom is about a half an inch too short in the new one, which goes to further my theory that somebody changed measurement
s between the original construction and
the replacement part kit. Glad I hadn't yet thrown the old one away--and
that only one side of it was cooked.
Cutting a segment and
just gluing it in place keeps us from gaining a rather large pinch point to snag clothes.
After getting this in and
glued down, the tricky bit is holding the drum up while getting the front panel snapped back in place. The lip of the drum rests directly on the nylon glides, which of course want to press into the front of it at the angle it sits, so it's best to lift it up from the top. An extra hand is useful but not necessary here.
41/365 A measure of love.
I got this in my gift bag at Lisa's bridal shower. Each spoon features "measures of love" on one side with traditional measurements on the other. "A Pinch of Patience" = 1/4 teaspoon, "A Dash of Kindness" = 1/2 teaspoon , "A Spoonful of Laughter" = 1 teaspoon, and "A Heap of Love" = 1 tablespoon. If only I could take out my sugar jar and scoop out a real heap of love.
This love has dried up
And stayed behind
And if I stay
I'll be alive
Then choke on words
I'd always hide
Excuse me first love
But we're through
I need to taste the kiss
From someone knew
-Adele (First Love)
That song has been playing nonstop on my itunes. Love. :)
Related topics: cooking a ham in the crock pot cooking roast from frozen cooking halibut fish convection cooking roast slow cooking a chicken cooking tips and recipes convection oven cooking times chicken