- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
February 24, 2011
I didn't have class this day.
First things first, David & I went to go and get Koa's yearly vaccines (his card said he was due by the 25th). Luckily there weren't many people there - in fact it was just us after the worker's lunch break, so it worked out perfectly :). I overestimated on his shots 'cause online
it said $89 for
the package I wanted, but they lady said I only needed the standard one with was $52 so I went ahead and got Koa micro-chipped, finally! :) After all the papers, David & I took Koa home so he could rest and we went and had lunch at Chick-fil-A. I had a coupon for
buy one adult meal get the second free! YAY. We then went to Target, Winco, and Costco then finally went home.
David watched Koa as I went to take a nap. When I woke up I was suppose to cook - THAT was the originally plan! But then David saw Rabanal post a picture that he was at Sushi Asahi so then David was CRAVING sushi. Since it was his last night, we decided to go. We didn't even get to our third round! We were definitely done by our second. I was ready to barf from the texture of too much fish. *shiver*
We later went home and played UNO together. Hehe :)